All You Need to Know to Book Your Schindler's Factory Skip the Line Tickets | 2022
Schindler’s Factory is one of the most popular and renowned tourist attractions in Krakow. A former enamel factory, this site is known for Oskar Schindler’s historic move to hire 1200 Jews and save them from the gruesome fate of concentration camps during World War II. The factory is now a museum that hosts exhibitions, events, and educational activities that offer a glimpse into what life was like during the war.
Visit the museum and take a look at documents, photographs, artifacts, and emotional videos left behind by the incredible heroes and victims of the war. Here’s what you need to know to book your Schindler’s Factory skip the line tickets.
Why You Should Skip the Line at Schindler’s Factory?
How to Skip the Line at Schindler's Factory?
Which Entrance to Use for Skip the Line Tickets?
Skip the line ticket holders can use the main entrance to enter Schindler’s Factory. You can take the tram, train, bus or taxi to reach the factory museum. If you take the tram (lines 3, 9, 19, 24, and 50), the closest stop would be Pl. Bohaterow Getta from where the factory is about a 10-minute walk. You can also take tram lines 6, 13, or 23 to Limanowskiego or lines 11 and 20 to Zablocie.
If you take the train, the closest station would be Kraków Zabłocie. The factory is a 5-minute walk from there. A taxi will drop you right outside the entrance to Schindler’s Factory. But if you’re taking the bus, get down at the Krakowska Akademia stop and walk down to the museum.
Skip the Line Tickets or Guided Tours - Which Do I Choose?
Visitor Tips | Schindler's Factory
- Book your skip the line tickets online and at least 4 days in advance if you want to visit the factory.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes because you’ll have to do a lot of walking around the ruins.
- Photography is not allowed inside the museum.
- The museum is accessible to people with reduced mobility, who are also allowed to bring guide dogs with them.
- If you don’t opt for a guided tour, read up about Schindler’s Factory before your visit.
- Make sure you set aside at least 2 hours for your visit.
- You cannot eat, drink, smoke, or make phone calls inside the museum.
- Do not carry any backpacks, umbrellas, or any large luggage items that are more than 30 liters. You will not be allowed to carry them inside.
Frequently Asked Questions About Schindler’s Factory Skip the Line Tickets
A. Skip the line tickets guarantee priority access to Schindler’s Factory. With these tickets, you can avoid waiting in long queues and head straight inside the attraction.
A. Yes. Skip the line tickets are worth it because they save enough time and energy for you to explore the museum and nearby attractions at your own pace.
A. Schindler’s Factory skip the line tickets do not include a guided tour. You will have to separately book a guided tour with skip the line feature.
A. You might have to wait for an hour or two to enter Schindler’s Factory.
A. No. Audio guides are not included in Schindler’s Factory skip the line tickets.
A. Skip the line ticket holders can use the main entrance to access the museum.